Adrian W. MüllerProf., Dr. oec. HSG
I grew up in the environment of an SME family business. For me, entrepreneurship has always been a symbol of a positive mindset and future-oriented development - and of the freedom to shape one's own personal and professional future with one's head, heart and hand.
My founding, consulting and leadership activities have shown me how closely innovation success, leadership and self-leadership are linked to entrepreneurial power. Therefore, it was a natural step for me to combine my professional expertise as a professor in innovation and entrepreneurship and head of a university institute with the professional skills and professional qualifications of coaching.
For years, I have been passionately accompanying executives, teams and companies on their way to more creative strength, impact-oriented growth and a joyful performance and innovation culture.
People are at the center. It’s their entrepreneurial power that promotes innovation and shapes the future of companies and organizations.
Expertise and qualifications
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation, USA
- PERMA Lead - Positive Leadership Certification (Coaching & Organisational Assessment), M. Ebner, Vienna
- Solution Focused Coach and Team Coach, Solutionsurfers, Lucerne
- Certified Wingwave Coach, Besser-Siegmund-Institute, Hamburg
- Many years of experience as coach and sparring partner for executives, innovation leaders and start-ups
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Professor for Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the ZHAW School of Management and Law
- Extensive teaching, research and consulting background in the areas of "Entrepreneurial Innovation & Leadership", "Business Innovation", and "Strategic Design"
- Business studies and doctorate at the Chair of Strategic Management, University of St.Gallen (HSG)
- Co-initiator, trainer & coach of various start-up support platforms and entrepreneurial programs
- Founder and head of the Institute for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, ZHAW School of Management and Law (12 years)
- Board member and advisor in several companies
- (Co-)founder of two start-up companies
- Member of the Ethics Committee of the ZHAW School of Management and Law for several years
Professional Profile on LinkedIn